Monday, November 28, 2005

Broadband, wheee!

I finally got Broadband, hoorah! For a while I was using this unsecured network (naughty, naughty) but after waiting patiently we finally got Roadrunner and a router. Of course my first stop was to start downloading songs... I've already made a few 80s mixes - super cheese, I know - and today I DLed a bunch of Christmas carols. All those songs remind me of seeing Home Alone as a kid - Christmas time was such a big deal for me.

Anyway, today I got mad at my dog - my brand new puppy... look at him, how can you deny him --->

The photo might not look so great against this already black background... oh well. Anyway, his name is Blackie - ha, ha. But it's kind of a cheesy name. I should have thought about it more - I always wanted to name *something* 'Chaz' or 'Baxter' - thanks for the heads up, TLM :) But I guess Blackie will do. Anyway, my mom totally surprised him on me the night I came back from seeing Harry Potter... which bloody ruled btw... I've already seen it twice... I was surprised at how much farce was included in it, and all that teen angst... but I have to say Emma Watson totally overracted in pretty much every scene she was in. I'm not alone in thinking this... there's a thread about it on GoF's IMDB page. Including one that says 'Fire Michael Gambon' LOL They really should have gotten Ian McKellan as Dumbledore. :(

Anyway, I got mad at Blackie for peeing on my mom's bed! He's like a little pee machine. And someone help me out, I have no idea what his breed is...... my mom says Huskie but I do not think that is accurate..... LOL

That's about it. Let's go kick some sad Faker ass tomorrow night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Aw thanks for the compliments on Blackie guys :) But sometimes he can be a little terror!

Erika, no, you know me, I'm so way behind on all the books LOL But I know all the important stuff that happens :) Of course, there's never enough Snape in the films :( You know the other night I found like this huge Snape/Hermione fan fiction base LOL It was wild!

12/02/2005 10:51 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

If you don't name him Baxter I will cry.

~Your bro

12/04/2005 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home