Wednesday, May 11, 2005

'Be aggressive'

Sooo... Spurs are up 2-0 over the Sonics in the second round.

Just like last year versus the Lakers.

And the year before that.

Reason to worry?

I say no.....

I want to believe that this team is mature and have LEARNED from their mistakes. Timmy, Tony and Manu were on all those teams. Nut up guyyys. I mean, I was really nervous when we went on the road against Denver in the first round... there were a few times in both games that we could have lost both. Game 3 TnT were crappy - Manu and RoHo saved us. Game 4 Tony saved us in OT. Spurs just gotta KEEP at the Sonics, don't give them life, and HOPE that the Dallas Mavericks will push their series against Suns to at least 6 games. I want those mofos' legs to be tired,

I remember last year I was on such a high after going up 2-0 against the mighty Lakers... TP was finally playing consistent ball in the POs and virtually everyone said we had the series in the bag. Then game three... we play like dummies and just gave no fight whatsoever. Game four we led for a while... but then Kobe went crazy for 48 freaken points. And we all know what happened in game FIVE.


And game six, well - the rest is history.

But Jerome James isn't Shaq, Ray Allen isn't Kobe... Luke Ridnour = Gary Payton maybe, lmao

Let's get 'em boys. To quote Pop & TP: "Be aggressive"

I honestly see no reason why we won't take both those games. But if we do have a game 5, it'll give me an excuse to go up to SA and put on my Ray Allen shirt I bought from nearsky on SR. Heheh.

Man my contacts are really irritating me. I put on some early Beatles music to wake me up. It's oh, only 2:20 AM... After I'm done blogging, I'm gonna re-watch the Spurs game like a nerd and the Days of Our Lives eppy I recorded today. I used to be wayyy obsessed with "DOOL" - pretty fitting considering the title of my Blog...

People have always asked me, especially around SR, what the BC in LauraBC stands for. I've gotten guesses from Boston College to British Columbia... lmao All sorts of things.

I'll answer it now.




Just ignore TP there... or not ;) "Broe" is my favorite soap couple; their names consist of 'Brady' and 'Chloe.' Figure it out yet? Anyhow I got pretty obsessed w/ them back in the summer of 2002. My Spurs obsession didn't come until later... until '03. I think I already mentioned that yes, I'm somewhat of a newbie fan. So there goes that mystery. Broe is just a tag name they got, it's pretty common in soaps. TnT for Timmy + Tony is no different. I called the Tommy at one point, heh.


Lata.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

BC - the 2 most famous initials in SR history.....besides SR lol

5/13/2005 9:43 PM  
Blogger Gaius said...

Please update.

7/12/2005 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home