Sunday, March 13, 2005

Devil Inside



^ My MSN wallpaper, nice eh?

That's what I'm pretty much using these days. My friend tells me AIM >>>>> MSN but he's a foo.

So ugh, I went to bed around 6 in the damn morning. And got somewhat of shuteye... woke up around 11 or so. I'm waiting for the NBA games on ABC this morning but so far it's the Duke vs Georgia Tech ACC Title craze on ESPN.

I was rummaging through my CDs this morning because I have to listen to something when I'm online. Or otherwise I'll go back to sleep ;) Anyway I remembered what a kick I got listening to Devil Inside by INXS last night when I called my phone. So that's what I put.

Next Sun the Spurs have a game on ABC... God it's going to be scary- against Detroit on their court. But I think with Tim and Manu back and healthy- we should be good to go. I can't handle three losses in one week. If so, there goes of our dream of going 65-17! Nah I think they will finish 60-22, which is a tribute to their 02-03 Championship winning season.

I think I'll do a bit of posting at Spurs Report. Will post as the games comes on. Dirk I love thee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Oh that's right you had one right? You little procrastinator ;)

3/13/2005 11:25 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

"My friend tells me AIM >>>>> MSN but he's a foo."

Sounds like a smart friend to me!!!!

4/17/2005 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home