Monday, March 14, 2005

Another sleepless night

That's what I get for taking a nap during the Houston/Sacramento game. Houston won btw. Houston looking even scarier...

Dallas ended up winning over Minny too. Dirk didn't shoot that well from the field, but that's to be expected coming off a knee injury. Duke won over Georgia Tech, too, surprise surprise. Congrats to the ACC Title Champions. I'm rooting for Gonzaga all the way though.

Man, I missed Dirk's episode of Punk'D tonight. I think that show is way past its 15 minutes, but I would have liked to seen Dirk look silly. ;) I always forget when shows are about to start. Always. Serious lack of concentration. So of course I tune in like 20 mins into the show... I saw Kirsten Dunst. She was all bawling, lmao. And Michelle Rodriguez was just screamin' and hollerin'. I read Dirk's prank was going to be about these "over zealous" nutritionists telling Dirk that his butt looked fat -

All I know is- there ain't one slab of fat on this German physique:



Yello!

Anyhoo. Speaking of b-ball hotties. Turns out Tony P. will sit out against the Hornets... he is "questionable" but I think he'll sit out. It's only the Hornets after all. TD will carry us through. For selfish reasons I really hope he plays against the Timberwolves, 'cos I'm going to that gameee. I can't wait to go. I've never travelled anywhere by myself... I'll be okay though. I was contemplating bringing my portable DVD player but that'll already be too much shiet I have to carry. Tomorrow I have to pack. I have do so much crap. A paper and another friggen poster due for Humanities, two tests I have to take early since I'm skipping Thursday- I know I'm gonna have a zombie moment during the day and will want to pass the fuck out. And then the Hornets game will be distracting me....



Who can resist that. Who, tell me damn you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Please update your blog, I check it every hour and am tired of waiting!!!!

4/17/2005 10:00 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Alright, foo! I'm gonna do it tonight. Damn, two blogs already... this is overload lol

4/17/2005 10:15 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Still waiting.....

4/19/2005 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home