Monday, April 18, 2005

Overdue

Okay, at TLM's persistence, I'm finally updating this blog ... actually I have wanted to for a while but hey, don't we all procrastinate ;)

And now I have this MSN blog... it's overload! LOL

I'll just link it to this one whenever I update.

Actually I'm quite disgusted at these Dirk pics now ~_~ Everything was coo' btwn me and him until he HAD to get chippy with one of our Spurs (Nazr Mohammed) with Tim Duncan out. What kind of a punk does this? Oh yeah, Kevin Garnett. Dirk = German KG

I just saw him this very afternoon getting into it with Jermaine Jones or some freaken Lakers scrub ??? on ABC, with Kobe getting in the way and appropriately giving him the Dikembe Mutumbo wag. WTF is wrong with you Dirk. These guys are SCRUBS. Oh yeah, you've gotten into it with Baron Davis, one or two Celtics- you're really a bad ass now

I'd really love seeing the Spurs kick them out in the POs yet again. Ming and T-Mac will have that pleasure though ~_~

Anyway don't have much to say. I rented some DVDs tonight... Alfie (remake), Closer, Being Julia (mom's pick) and The Patriot. Hee.. we've been studying the American Revolution in history and I'm all into it. I've seen it before... but I just love Jason Isaacs.



You might also remember him from the Harry Potter series... cough, cough... Mandy.

Btw, Harry + Hermione rule! Go H/H shippers ;) But I know that is not to be. Damn you Jo Rowling!

I dunno if I'll like the Alfie remake that much. Jude Law's quite the hottay and quite the thespian, but I loved the original... made in 1966, hardly known now. TLM, you need to see that one :)

Anyway, tomorrow night is the last televised regular season Spurs game I'll get to see, against the Grizzwalds. Let's get our 60th win, guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home